Land of Tulips  

Posted by Shane B.

The last time I was suppose to be in Amsterdam I missed my flight while my friend was already boarded awaiting my arrival. The thought crossed my mind last night as I rushed to the airport an hour before departure time is it just not meant to be for me and the land of tulips? Well... sometimes when you want something really bad, failure is not an option. You just need to roll up your sleeves and make it happen. That or present your Continental Elite Access card and cut the line.

So here I am.. in Amsterdam.. recovering from yet another night of insomnia. My hopes of literally living out of a bag has turned against me this time. I am unprepared for the chilly weather here. It's so cold that I have added yet another layer of clothing making me probably the most unstylish traveler in Amsterdam..

Yikes. My computer is low on battery. Will revert as soon as I find a converter.(another thing I forgot to pack among other necessities.)

This entry was posted on 11/3/08 at 11/03/2008 11:11:00 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Can I ask what the heck you are doing in Peru

11/5/08, 5:11 PM

Post a Comment

Visitors