Why? Not now...  

Posted by Shane B.

My life in this coast has been bearable for the past couple of months due to the arrival of my dear friends...if it weren't for them, I don't know how much longer I could have lasted here.. which brings me to my concerns, what the heck am I going to do when they leave?!!!

Often times I try to rationalize why certain things happen in my life.. I suppose my innate nature for reason and meaning. It has been exactly a year ago that I first called Los Angeles my new home.. and everyday for the past 365 days there was never a moment when the question, "why" did not cross my mind.. One can go crazy trying to find meaning in something that is not meant to be found now... for the time being, I try to enjoy the precious moments with my friends.. my co-workers, whom I have come to like very much... the weather, can't beat it... and of course, the stars...

From Drop Box

This entry was posted on 2/16/11 at 2/16/2011 01:37:00 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors