Closure...New Beginnings...  

Posted by Shane B.

I wish I had a camera with me all the time.. Yesterday I was standing outside my work building looking at what I have to say were some of the most beautiful cloud formations.. the sky looked like a perfect still painting.. but it was only when I focused my eyes closely that I could how much the clouds were moving.

So I haven't blogged in quite some time.. mainly because my life have been a one big mess. All the uncertainties plaguing me made me such a miserable and unhappy person. What am I going to do? Where I am going to live? These two questions - haunting!

Well, it seems all the months of stress and more stress end.. it took me a year (or more) but I am almost there..

This entry was posted on 6/30/11 at 6/30/2011 12:50:00 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visitors